Friday night Clint and I met up with Josh and Abby for dinner at WINGS, then met up with Rob and Amy to go see the premier of Talladega Nights. I really enjoyed it, although Clint said it could have been better. Favorite line “She’s like a tractor beam of hotness.”
Saturday I did laundry in our 80 degree apartment…well, it was actually 80 degrees because I was doing laundry. I digress. A girl I met at the dog park came over and I trimmed up her hair while we played a Sex in the City trivia game that Clint picked up for me a couple weeks ago. I know, I know. I’m obsessed.
I attempted to take advantage of the tax-free holiday by going to the Galleria that afternoon. Big mistake. I swear every high-schooler within 3 states was there. I immediately left. Immediately. Ha.
That night Clint played at a new venue The Mellow Martini out in Greystone. Eh. Kind-of uppity if you know what I mean. Lots of frat boy looking types, which is why I was glad that BTM came out and sat with me so I didn’t have to wave off drunk losers all night. Ugh, guys really don’t care about wedding rings do they? I swear. There was a guy a couple of weeks ago at Firenze that just couldn’t get his head around “Hey, see that hot guy up there playing guitar? Yeah, we’re married. Buzz off.”
So it came time to go home, and I got my first ride on a motorcycle! Pretty thrilling really, even though I don’t think we went more than 45 mph the whole time because I am a total chicken. At one point I was afraid my contacts were going to fly right off of my eyeballs. Brian was a good sport about it though, and since I wasn’t terrorized the first time I’ll be more apt to try it again.
Yesterday I did two more haircuts (I’ve been doing a lot of hair lately), then met up with my brother for some dinner. I love my brother. I don’t think there are words to describe how much I love my brother. I’d probably be more devastated if something happened to him than most anyone on the planet. He’s leaving next week to go to grad school at Alabama and I’m going to miss him a lot because I probably won’t see him until football season is over. Alabama football is religion in my family.
After church we went to Abby and Josh’s to hang out. We brought out the vino, turned on some hip-hop music, and before we knew it, we were having a party. Clint actually had enough to drink that he rapped through 3 songs. Brian and Josh were so moved by Clint’s rap that they starting dancing and Josh got up on his countertop to an interpretive dance for us all.
Saturday I did laundry in our 80 degree apartment…well, it was actually 80 degrees because I was doing laundry. I digress. A girl I met at the dog park came over and I trimmed up her hair while we played a Sex in the City trivia game that Clint picked up for me a couple weeks ago. I know, I know. I’m obsessed.
I attempted to take advantage of the tax-free holiday by going to the Galleria that afternoon. Big mistake. I swear every high-schooler within 3 states was there. I immediately left. Immediately. Ha.
That night Clint played at a new venue The Mellow Martini out in Greystone. Eh. Kind-of uppity if you know what I mean. Lots of frat boy looking types, which is why I was glad that BTM came out and sat with me so I didn’t have to wave off drunk losers all night. Ugh, guys really don’t care about wedding rings do they? I swear. There was a guy a couple of weeks ago at Firenze that just couldn’t get his head around “Hey, see that hot guy up there playing guitar? Yeah, we’re married. Buzz off.”
So it came time to go home, and I got my first ride on a motorcycle! Pretty thrilling really, even though I don’t think we went more than 45 mph the whole time because I am a total chicken. At one point I was afraid my contacts were going to fly right off of my eyeballs. Brian was a good sport about it though, and since I wasn’t terrorized the first time I’ll be more apt to try it again.
Yesterday I did two more haircuts (I’ve been doing a lot of hair lately), then met up with my brother for some dinner. I love my brother. I don’t think there are words to describe how much I love my brother. I’d probably be more devastated if something happened to him than most anyone on the planet. He’s leaving next week to go to grad school at Alabama and I’m going to miss him a lot because I probably won’t see him until football season is over. Alabama football is religion in my family.
After church we went to Abby and Josh’s to hang out. We brought out the vino, turned on some hip-hop music, and before we knew it, we were having a party. Clint actually had enough to drink that he rapped through 3 songs. Brian and Josh were so moved by Clint’s rap that they starting dancing and Josh got up on his countertop to an interpretive dance for us all.

Gotta love camera phones. And yes, that is Brian’s hand on Josh’s crotch.

3 comments:
it’s true that we went pretty slow on 280, but we took that hill by Vulcan pretty fast. Maybe you don’t remember because your eyes were closed. And last night was quite the party. what did you use to post that photo? I went to click it to see it better, and it is making me register for some bucket thing. The more photos on the world wide interweb of me with my hand in men’s crotches, the better.
yeah, but we were only going fast for like 3 seconds so i guess i just didn't count it.
i used photo bucket to post the picture...blogger is being persnickity today and wouldn't let me upload like i would normally. i had to write the html in, which i'm not good enough at to do sizing. i'll try reposting later and maybe it will work then.
you should get a flickr account. it's free. I love mine. and you take good photos. and it links directly to blogger and it makes posting photos REALLY easy.
Post a Comment