In response to Matt's question on Brian's blog. If you can understand this, you will understand a lot about why I hate church.
A wanton soul found dead in despondence
whose licentious acts did deny her solace
stood stolid in despair's repose
was chagrined at introspections probe
fell blushing at the bulwark church
in desperation's awful lurch
aware the fearful, fetid stench
that left her lone, an alien entrenched
and though she bawled, and beat her breast
was haughty dubbed in her distress
and silent did her tears descend
in pregant pools display her sin
and there in destitution lay
a prodigal pauper come to pay
a debt no man could 'ere conceive
that only death could 'ere relieve.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

11 comments:
so is grace a hard thing for you to accept??? sincerely, me
yes. and seeing as how i'm just beginning to scratch the surface on how sinful i really am, it's getting harder every day.
hey, what's with the multiple???s? i feel like i'm getting interweb interrogated...
did you write this?
yes.
but if it sucks, then no, i did not.
it doesn't suck . it's good. and no interrogations here. just curious. it would seem based on the heavy words that grace would be hard for you. and i think the more i understand depravity the less i understand grace. and the more i need it.
no I think it's good. really good, actually. and it reminds me something I've been wanting to ask you...If you ever have any interest, I'd love for you to put psalms into verse like this. I'd love to take your interpretations of psalms and make music for them. I have tried on numerous occasions to adapt psalm or psalter text to some sort of meter but I never like what I get. probably because I'm not good at it.
bonita- thank you, and ditto.
brian- thank you too. and i'd actually really like to do that. do you have particular psalm in mind?
and do we need to bring anything to CG tonight?
I haven't read the bible in, well, a really long time, so I don't have any psalm suggestions. any psalm that will do. I guess just something that grabs you. we can talk about it more tonight. I'm glad you and clint are coming. we're doing this southern food pot luck thing and people are bringing a bunch of different stuff. we might be fairly well covered on food, so unless there is something you are itching to make or bring, just come as you are or bring some wine.
please. like you people need any more wine. you could intoxicate a whole village with the crates of it you brought back from California.
ah, we'll probably bring some beer.
true. but we don't share our california wine with CG. CG gets the cheap stuff.
touche`
Post a Comment