First:

My dog is scared of EVERYTHING!!!
This is ironic, because the sole purpose of getting a dog was to "protect me" while Clint's out late recording or on the road.
She's still my sweet little girl though.
Second:
Clint and I purchased a leather couch this past week. Kind of a spontaneous deal. Very unlike me. I'll 'circle' a pair of moderately priced shoes for sometimes up to a year before I buy them. It was totally worth it though because this couch is friggin' fantastic. And Allie won't get hair all over it. Yay!
I'm going to see Counting Crows next week! The first song I ever heard by the Counting Crows was on a cassette tape my Mom gave me in Middle School. I remember falling in love with the way Adam Duritz said my name in "Goodnight, Elisabeth". What a sad song, but I played it over and over again. Should be an incredible show.


8 comments:
She's just a baby. She'll toughen up!
Su.
I love Counting Crows. Goodnight Elizabeth was one of my favorite songs for a while.
And me, I say my prayers, and I light myself on fire, and walk on the wire once again.
Have fun at the show. They will stay for hours afterwards until they meet every fan who wants to see them. That's really cool, but I feel sorry for them at the same time.
I saw C.C. at the Tabernacle a LOOOONGGG time ago. They stayed in the parking lot outside and shook lots of hands. They also hooked up with a lot of wimmens.
Su
I'm going too! I'm going too!
I today stumbled upon the blog of the guy who is currently touring with eliot, on this tour, writing about playing with the crows every night.
it made me miss it really bad. I mean, really bad. the crows guys are some of the coolest musicians I've ever met. and being on those tours is, well, really awesome.
it's actually been kind of heavy for me today. I might write more about this soon.
Counting Crows is my favorite band. If you are able to make out with Adam, it's worth the infidelity and I'm sure Clint will learn to forgive.
wha????????
su- i hope so! it's kind of a pain in the ass really
ersatz- great line. i love
we couldn't all be cowboys so some of us are clowns
carla- awesome! maybe we'll see you there
brian- if you've posted on this, i haven't read it yet but i'm sorry, i bet that was really hard to read. but look on the bright side: you're not touring with eliot.
oh, and i had a dream that you and brooke were trying to have a baby. weird.
bonita- see clint's response
clint- i will be making out with no one but you the rest of my life. so chill.
Post a Comment