The lease on my 2003 Silver Honda Civic Sedan runs up the beginning of February 2007, which gives me 5 full months to decide which car I would like to replace it with. Right now I'm leaning toward a Honda Accord. I have an affinity for Honda, but I'm open to something else.
So tell me, what kind of car do you have and would you recommend it?
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

5 comments:
i have an accord. i dig it. no problems yet.
toyota tundra, double cab, definitely.
I have a V.W. Jetta that I love. Her name is Jetta Van Sustren. I've wanted one since I was 15.
We're going the way of the Volvo Station Wagon soon. That will make me kind of sad.
Su.
ersatz- what year is your accord?
btm- right.......i got the big truck thing out of my system back when i was driving a 1996 Chevy Cheyenne 2500. damn thing held 30 gallons of gas.
su- i am interested in the V.W. Passat as well. what year is your Jetta? any maintenance probs?
and i like the volvo station wagon actually. the newer ones look pretty cool.
Mine is old. It's a 2001. It's had some weird things go wrong, but they've been fixed in the newer models.
We looked at Passat wagons, but I'm not a big fan of the backseat. That's something about the VW. TEENY backseat.
Su
Post a Comment