Monday, September 18, 2006

Songs I Can't Stop Listening to Lately

Jacksonville, Chicago- Sufjan Stevens


Eraser, Analyze, Black Swan, Atoms for Peace- Thom Yorke


Lucky, Half-Acre- Hem


Hollow, 3 Libras- A Perfect Circle


Hurt, In My Life- Johnny Cash


Blue Sky Blues, When Stars Go Blue- Ryan Adams





6 comments:

Brian T. Murphy said...

hooray for sufjan.

double hooray for sufjan at the fox theatre this coming wednesday night, and for Liz hooking me up for some sweet action with her husband.

lynnemily said...

that's very strange. 80% of those songs i can't stop listneing to either... hoopla for Hem coming to the b-ham, apparently.

Liz said...

brian- and hooray for blue ford windstars that can fit 6 people so we can all ride together!!!

you can have all the clint action you want because i'll be so close to the stage i might actually get some sufjan action. ha! just kidding clint....

em- that is strange...and awesome. seriously, they've all been blowing my mind. i have got to get an ipod of my own so i don't have to keep stealing clint's so i can listen to these songs.

Robert said...

Liz, what exactly is it that you like about Jacksonville?

Liz said...

robert- why do you ask?

Robert said...

b/c I am trying to understand why people like it. I am trying to relate to the average folk listener. That way, I may eventually want to listen to it. But, I can't say he does anything for me right now.