Why do you hate
More yet, despise
That he could love
Or empathize
With one so crass
One so far
From what you want
And what you are
Or is it you?
Your cause for ire
That in your heart
There is desire
To learn to rest
Learn to breathe
Remove the barbs
To be free
To fall and stand
Back up again
To know the need
For gentle hands
I do no know
But wish I did
For peace I’d bring
And hate be rid
But always has
And will be
One like you
And one like me.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one babe.
You're really beautiful, Liz.
Post a Comment