So I’ve picked up smoking since Clint’s gone out of town. This is terribly hypocritical of me because I’m always harping on Clint about smoking too much (he has heart disease in 3 out of 4 grandparents). My friend Amy tells me that it’s my way of dealing with…tension. She's probably right. Anyway, I find that the only times I want to smoke are when a) Clint’s out of town or b) I’m drinking. And you know what: I like menthols. There. I said it. I.like.menthol.cigarettes. I have no idea why but I do and I get made fun of by like every other smoker I know.
I went to orientation yesterday at UAB. I made two new friends while I was in line and we did everything together the rest of the day. Funny, I don’t think of myself as making friends easily, but I’ve made a lot of them lately. *Shrug* Anyway, it was pretty boring all in all, kind of a dreary, rainy day, but I registered for my class and lab (woo-hoo!). Sooo glad to have that done with. Now I just have to wait until January 4th to roll around to get this party started.
In other news, Clint and I are moving (again) to the Virginian Court across the hall from Cal & Heather. It’s going to be so kickass I can’t wait…except we’ll probably be moving the week before Christmas and that kind of stresses me out but it’ll be aight. I think we’re going to hire movers this go around because every time Clint moves our stuff we acquire a whole new set of dings in the furniture. We might also be getting another dog of Clint’s choice. That may or may not come to fruition but there have been talks of getting another one. We’ll see.
Alright that’s it for now. Got a long night of doing hair ahead of me. Peace out. Effers.
I went to orientation yesterday at UAB. I made two new friends while I was in line and we did everything together the rest of the day. Funny, I don’t think of myself as making friends easily, but I’ve made a lot of them lately. *Shrug* Anyway, it was pretty boring all in all, kind of a dreary, rainy day, but I registered for my class and lab (woo-hoo!). Sooo glad to have that done with. Now I just have to wait until January 4th to roll around to get this party started.
In other news, Clint and I are moving (again) to the Virginian Court across the hall from Cal & Heather. It’s going to be so kickass I can’t wait…except we’ll probably be moving the week before Christmas and that kind of stresses me out but it’ll be aight. I think we’re going to hire movers this go around because every time Clint moves our stuff we acquire a whole new set of dings in the furniture. We might also be getting another dog of Clint’s choice. That may or may not come to fruition but there have been talks of getting another one. We’ll see.
Alright that’s it for now. Got a long night of doing hair ahead of me. Peace out. Effers.

4 comments:
That's right up the street from me. It's a nice area except all the creepy poeple that dig in the dumpsters... the one by my apartment is aparently the popular one. I need a haircut soon! tell me what's good for you.
thanks for hanging up your explicit sign. now i know to run away before you open your pottymouth.
kelly and i are renting little miss sunshine for tomorrow night. she's really excited about it. it should be good.
em- i am on hair hiatus this week. what about saturday?
ersatz- yes yes, beware the pottymouth!
too bad that movie doesn't come out for another month...
I am thinking of maybe moving, too. Yay and boo all at once.
Someday I should get a haircut. Somewhere. Maybe. I tend to only do that once a year.
I read your post on that awful dwebb topic last night. It made me sad.
Post a Comment