So we have crack heads in our basement. They’re renting out the apartment on the first floor and they think they’re being so sly and clandestine but everyone knows what they’re up to. I mean, they’re all strung out as hell, the lights are ALWAYS on, there’s always a group of people coming in and out every 15 minutes to an hour all day and night, and every morning the same guy comes by at 7:30 to pick up a package. Well, there’s this one crack head that LOVES to sit in her car and honk her horn to get whoever it is she’s picking up to come out and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. I’ve tried a couple times to run outside to give her a piece of my mind but I never get down the stairs in time. Well the other night I was hanging out on the balcony with my neighbor Erin and I finally saw the jerk, stopped right in front of the apartment. She rolled down her window and honked once. Nothing. Honked again. Nothing. Honked a Third time, and I finally lost it and screamed “SHUT THE F*** UP!” Much to my surprise, she leaned out the window and said “Oh, sorry.” Erin and I looked at each other and started cracking up.
Clint’s out of town and I hate it. I dread every time he goes on the road. The first few days are usually ok, but after that it just gets taxing. I’ve been really lucky this time around though because all of our friends are calling me to hang out and it’s keeping me so busy that I don’t have time to sit around and think about how much I miss him. Except at night, that’s the worst, but this week Kelly and Andrew are going to come stay with me and I’m SO excited. I think my sister-in-law might come stay too. And Bonnie. Can’t forget about Bonnie = ).
Friday night I actually went out to a bar without Clint. Definitely haven’t done that in a while. My neighbor Erin and her boyfriend were going to a b-day party at Iron Horse for two of her co-workers and invited me to come along. At one point we were all standing up in front of the stage (and let me clarify that I was NOT dancing), and I looked over and saw the lead singer of Loose Stone (the cover band Clint plays in). We both kind of stopped and he goes “Hey, you’re cheating on Loose Stone!” and I looked at him and said, “Well so are you!” and we both kind of shrugged and laughed. It was actually pretty fun. The band was pretty decent, although the guitar player was a little over dramatic for me. After watching Clint play all the other guitar players I see just look silly to me.
Saturday night I made plans to do another photo shoot with my friend Amanda who is extremely pregnant. I have done one other shoot with her about a month ago (you can see two of the photos on my flickr) and the pictures turned out great. After a couple days she decided she wanted to do some more photos but this time with her husband Daniel. We made plans for them to come over at 6:30 and at 6 I was kicking myself for not going to Wolf Camera earlier to get another battery charger to replace the one I left at the CG retreat ‘cause my camera was out of juice. So I called BTM and asked if I could borrow his. Well, turns out that as long as I use a shitty camera I take great pictures. Brian’s camera is a SUPER nice Nikon with all the bells and whistles that I totally do not know how to work. I spent ten minutes just trying to get the lighting right and it still didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to. I think I got maybe 3 good shots out of almost 100. Ugh. Oh well.
Last night I went and saw Superman at the IMAX last night with the Woods and the Westerholds. Such a cool place. While the credits are rolling at the beginning and you’re ‘soaring through the galaxy’, you kind of feel like whatever you ate might just come soaring out of your stomach- it’s that real. Butterflies and all. Came home, got in bed, drank a beer, talked to Clint, and finished reading 1984. Good book. Scary. I really hated the end, but will spare you details in case you haven’t read it. And if you haven’t- go get it and remedy that immediately. It will definitely make you feel differently about freedom, war, and ignorance. In a good way, I hope.
I realize that this was a completely boring and vapid post but it’s a boring day at work and I’m not feeling inspired to write any poetry just yet today so this is all I got. Take it or motha f***ing leave it, f***ers.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

12 comments:
I had to look up the word "vapid". Liz = nerd.
it is a nice camera, does take some getting used to. I used SLR cameras in high school and college, so I love them.
Some day soon, you will own one and love it too.
I'm fond of the term "effers". Yes, it makes my day when it fits in a conversation.
brian- why yes, yes I am a nerd, if nerd = pure and utter genius coupled with stunning good looks. i mean, i don't know how to say this but... i'm kind of a big deal. people know me.
soon? i don't know about soon, but definitely some day. i'm a WEE bit frugal. just ask clint. i almost fainted when we bought him a $90 pair of jeans that he will most definitely have put holes in within 6 months.
steph- i LOVE alphabet cussing. danielle totally got me hooked on it when we were in school at samford. crazy chick. definitely is a day-maker when you can drop in the word 'effers' or a "Holy S!" into a convo.
What a totally surprising response. I wonder what to make of that.
Su
i love the fact that you went to scamford. i always forget that. it makes me miggle (which = man-giggle), along with your asterisked potty words.
i look forward to hanging out with you also. hopefully clint will come back while i'm still in town, but not too sure if he will.
su- isnt' it though??
ersatz- yes, i lovingly call it spamford...and i will be paying for it for the REST OF MY LIFE even though i only went for a year. ugh. feels like salle mae owns part of my soul.
clint comes back next tuesday. will you be gone by then?
naw, i'll be chillin up in this biatch til wednesday i think. then fat kid goes to eat thanksgiving in georgia.
Liz, you wrote that reading 1984 "will definitely make you feel differently about freedom, war, and ignorance. In a good way, I hope." I don't know about your other readers, but I'd be very interested to know your thoughts on this in more detail. Either on or off blog; whatever seems best to you.
ersatz- definitely not fat by any stretch of the imagination.
john- so as to not spoil the story for anyone who hasn't read the book, what is your email?
i actually left the IMAX the other night and was disappointed that reality didn't even compare to how real the IMAX was.
now if nerd=pure and utter genius coupled with stunning good looks, then what does decent looks if wearing the right clothes + average intelligence + bitter sarcasm = ?
answer...
-josh w.
josh- you actually achieved audible laughter. nice.
score one for the big guy!
WTF?!
peace
josh w.
Post a Comment