What have we become? Are we so accustomed to the ugliness of sin that we do not shudder when we meet it eye to eye? Have we accepted it as merely an un-likeable or even painful personality trait? Is it possible to do anything that is unselfish or unmotivated by a desire to preserve self? Is there a point in every relationship where kindness dies, only to be replaced by coldness?
Where can I run that you will not catch me by the heel? Where can I hide that you won’t see me? If I made my bed in hell, even there you would be with me. I wish I could believe it.
Hide and Seek
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

1 comment:
I've loved that song for a long time now.. Gabe plays it all the time. Have you seen any of her live performances of it? Really awesome. She's totally my favorite! Hope you're well... I miss you! I will call tomorrow.
Post a Comment