I'm about to head down to montgomery for a medicaid meeting. Joy. I wish Clint was going with me.
Have you ever noticed that going to Montgomery is like being in a a time-warp? It's like nothing has changed since the 70's: burnt orange carpet, wood panelling...ugly buildings. Feels stale. Ugh.
Thank God for sunshine and mileage reimbursement. And ipods. They will all make my day much better.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

4 comments:
There is one really cool place there. It's called the Olive Room, I think. The Olive Something anyway. You should check it out if you have a chance.
Su
The museum in the former railroad depot is also kind of cool. They sell a t-shirt there with an Alabama flag on it that is old and tattered but still waiving. To me, it represents our state much better than a crisp, new flag.
But I do sympathize.
I once made a post about how Montgomery the city and Montgomery the county are named after two different guys, which was mildly surprising to me.
sounds like hell.
come back soon!
su- Hmm...never heard of it. Maybe I can try it next time.
john- interesting. yes, a tattered flag would seem more suitable.
and i didn't know the second fact. i really don't know much about montgomery except i hate being there.
bonita- it IS hell. glad to be back! = )
Post a Comment