Friday, October 20, 2006

The Human Body Will Always Amaze Me



Originally uploaded by saltnlight333.

"I praise you Lord, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made" Psalm 130:14


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:sigh: I love it. I want to be pregnant again SO SO badly. I am so excited for our little 'manda!

Dena said...

i pretty much ADORE that picture.

i think pregnant women are gorgeous.

The Amy said...

I am more amazed than you are. Okay....just kidding. I had no idea how a woman's body literally gets taken over when she's pregnant. I am just as amazed the second time around as I was the first. I still look at Israel and I can't believe that I grew that little boy inside my belly. CRAZY!!!

Liz said...

danielle- you and lesley. everytime i talk to both of you you're talking about wanting to be pregnant again = ) how about this: you can have my children. and then clint can raise them, and we'll all be happy!

dena- i think the pregnant body is so inspiring in so many ways.

amy- definitely crazy. i can't imagine what it's like.

i loved that you wrote in your post recently about lining up your sons and seeing who could pee the farthest. hilarious.