Well, it all started when I went by my brother Burt's apartment Saturday afternoon to tell him Happy Birthday. There were many strange things there. Two of them happened to be real, live Geckos in two separate cages. As I was standing there, staring at the slimy creatures, something crashed into my leg and broke it in several places. I looked down and I saw this:

You may be saying to yourself, well that's just a hampster in a running ball, and you would be correct in saying that, for indeed it was a hamster in a running ball but not just any hamster:
A KILLER PANDA BEAR HAMSTER!!!!!

Ok, so it actually looked more like this

After tearing my shirt and using a yard stick to bind up my broken leg, I battled the hamster with my bare hands, breaking his protective plastic encasement and pulling the creature forth from his spherical shelter. Then, as I held the beast in my hands, gloating in my obvious victory, the little bastard- yielding 10 inch incisors, bit me! I proceeded to throw him across the room immediately. I raced home to give myself an injection directly into my heart to try and stave off gingivitis. Then I sacrificed a goat, and Allie and I played a nice round of chess.
End of terrifying story. Only some of this is fabricated.

5 comments:
Man, this really is a funny entry.
Hey, maybe we can get Allie a plastic ball to roll around in? Then we won't have to worry about cleaning up all of her poop and pee.
Just a thought. Glad you're writing again....I missed it. I love you.
I'm going to go purchase a deadly panda now. He'll become my greatest animal ally.
nice.
Thanks for your question Liz! I responded to it on my blog. Hope everything is well with you and clint. Grace and Peace!
clint- but then we'd just have to clean it off her...and she's getting better...just very very slowly. = ) thanks for the encouragment.
anon-yes, they are very dangerous. they got big poin'y teef
brian- what's nice is drinking wine. and california. after i visited i understood why the red hot chili peppers are so obsessed.
tyler- sure thing. thanks for stopping by the ol' blog. feel free to do so in the future.
Post a Comment