did you donate?? Tell me you donated!!! I did that a few years back (doing it now. . . God help me my neck is so fucking hot i don't know what to do with myself) and it was like the single greatest thing I had ever done in all my 21 years of life at the time. some kid from locks for love sent me a postcard saying thanks. so cool. if you didn't donate, uh, you're a selfish pig and you should do it! :) Cheerio
-
i just need to acknowledge that i have the most insanely kind and beautiful
friends. i am just waking up to this, i had forgotten it. i knew it before,
but...
Katie Deter – The Brooklyn Sessions
-
A few months ago, a friend posted a video of Katie singing the classic
Stephen Foster song, “hard times” and I immediately was surprised and drawn
in by Ka...
What Brings Us Together
-
Many similarities exist between our daily lives in Florida and our daily
lives here, and between the people here and the people back home. More
brings us t...
Lucy the Valiant
-
This past Monday, I buried my lab Lucy.
Lucy was very sick for about 5 days. We knew something was wrong when she
didn't want to eat one morning, and ...
Raves!
-
In case any of you peeps were wondering - Weight Watchers works! I have
lost FIFTY pounds since my little girl was born 4 months ago. I joined WW 2
weeks a...
3 comments:
hottie.
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
did you donate?? Tell me you donated!!! I did that a few years back (doing it now. . . God help me my neck is so fucking hot i don't know what to do with myself) and it was like the single greatest thing I had ever done in all my 21 years of life at the time. some kid from locks for love sent me a postcard saying thanks. so cool. if you didn't donate, uh, you're a selfish pig and you should do it! :) Cheerio
Post a Comment