...and this is what I found. She was trapped in a hole in the middle of a pallet of paver stones, crying like hell. So what did I do? I got some help moving the stones, picked her up, and took her to a place I knew she'd be safe: my neighbors.
Weighing in at 6 ounces, Kristin seems to think she's somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks old.

2 comments:
You rock and ill be home in less than two weeks. We are going to get tattoos done because i want another and i want to be there for your first one since you know you were there for mine. love you. What did they name the cat?
you know dats right. you and me getting tat,tat,tatted up. i'm thinking that saturday...
kitty's name is leila after the famous female boxer (cause she's such a fighter). although i think i will always secretly call her rose too, bc i found her on a trip to get some knock out roses.
Post a Comment