Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Gonna Learn to Laugh through my Tears

It's been a long, sad week. But instead of even attempting to write about it, I will merely post some updated kitten pictures because I don't care who you are: a picture of a kitten next to a sparrow has got to warm your heart at least a little.



5 comments:

Carla Jean said...

a. I love that song.
b. What a precious baby!

Danielle said...

Precious little kitty! :) Seriously, she/he is so sweet. Makes me want another one... hmm... ;)

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Brian T. Murphy said...

kittens are gross.

Liz said...

cj - that song was my bridesmaids processional at my wedding. very important to us when we were going through our pre-marital counseling.

danielle - i STILL tell that story to anybody who will listen. seriously one of the funniest things i have every seen :)

ck - all i gotta say is cute.overload.

btm - you're gross.