Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Tattoo


Which I will hopefully be getting soon.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

So, is it the whole picture or just those three dots? I'm confused lol. Puke story coming next post. :D

Liz said...

Hahaha, def just the three dots :)

It's multi-faceted... mainly it's a draw from my birthday (3.3.83), but it's also an ellipsis, to remind me that, to quote the Beatles: Tomorrow Never Knows, that there's things I could say and maybe shouldn't, and to learn to wait with patience and long-suffering (like my grandfather). I guess in a way it's kind of a tribute to the traits in my family that I love and am proud of.

Brian T. Murphy said...

nice. I love tattoos. I already have my next one all picked out. just have to go get it. it's going on my right arm.

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity

Carla Jean said...

Um, thanks to a lot of random conversation and my big mouth, I currently have a semicolon drawn on my right wrist. Drawn with a pen, of course, but yeah, I just showered and it's still on pretty good! And it's BLUE!

(But my first tattoo, were I to get one, would definitely be a semicolon. So, YAY for punctuation!)

Anonymous said...

Carla Jean, all I can say is: yes. I so approve.

Anonymous said...

i clearly have a future as a tattoo artist.
CJ, it would've been better if you weren't so squirmy.

nice idea, liz. ink is flattering if the location is right, and that location seems like a good one. remind me to tell you a great story about me asking someone to show me a mole...

Clint Wells said...

e - don't forget to tell us that great story about you asking someone to show you their mole.

babe - killer tattoo. when are we going?

Liz said...

btm - your idea is pretty damn cool. can't wait to see it done.

rae - thanks. i definitely dig simplicity.

cj - nice! so the real question here is: would the real thing be blue or black?

e* - you are making up for lost blogging time lately aren't you? i'm so very very curious about this mole story...

clint - i'm thinking next weekend after michael gets back and danielle is here...