This weekend was fabulous. For many reasons:
1) Friday night my sister in law came over and we had a great time hanging out and talking. I was totally in bed by 9:30 though, watching Blazing Saddles with my two giant dogs up there with me.
2) Gave Elisa Munoz a fabulous new do and got to hang out Saturday morning. Also got to do Kelly Munger and little Miss Frances Munger's hair which was fun. Cutting a 3 year old's hair is quite the challenge. She looked a little like Ella when I was done, before the rogue haircutting Jim blogged about last week.
3) Re-arranged the shit out of my hair stuff and our bookshelf. Feeling a little less panicky about the clusterfuck that is our middle room....
4) Talked to my cousin out in Cali on the phone until almost 1 in the morning, cutting jokes and talking about politics, books, and music. I haven't stayed up that late talking on the phone in forever!
5) Sunday: let the chainsaws commence!! I had emailed my neighbors (Joshua & Kristen) earlier this week about taking down the last two of the scraggly, horrible trees in the front of our houses. Well, I call and ask my dad if I could borrow his chainsaw and before I know it, it's me, mom, dad, Joshua, Kristen and their two kids cutting down trees, raking up leaves, digging up dirt, planting trees, and making stone pathways. I looked at my dad at one point while we were bagging up leaves and said, "This brings back some memories, eh?" And he just smiled.
In between all that I had friends just popping in to say hello and check on me which is always nice. So yeah, that's it: just a really great, productive weekend with friends and family. The only thing that was missing was Clintboy, who I'm sure is glad he missed out on the yard work. 12 more days 'til he gets home!!
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

5 comments:
glad you had a good weekend. clintboy misses you too. I'm glad you have such massive dogs, and a family that is willing to come over to dig up earth. those are happy thoughts.
I totally forgot to tell Elisa how great her hair looks, even though I definitely THOUGHT it. I think I got distracted by all our talk about BOOKS.
My haircut is totally fabulous. This morning, when I looked in the mirror, I thought "I look a little like Ella" with the bangs and bob and all. She is such a trendsetter.
I had a great time visiting with you. It was, and you are, refreshing. thanks for being you.
btm - very happy indeed. i'm finding a lot of redemption with my family in really surprising ways lately.
cj - thanks! still liking revolver?
elisa - you do look like ella too... that trendsetter! i really enjoyed hanging out. beers on the porch time soon please :)
Ha, I listened to "Got to Get You Into My Life" on repeat on the way to AND from work last night. And after work I went to Michael's and THEN home, so that was at least a good hour, total, of that song.
I might like it a little bit.
I'm buying the White Album next, I think.
Post a Comment