My Top Ten Most Favorite Ridiculous Rap Lyrics of All Time:
1) I love you like a fat kid love cake- 50 Cent “21 Questions”
2) Inside peanut butter, outside jelly, seven days of the week, seven different Chevys- Cadillac Don “Peanut Butter & Jelly”
3) I’m from the ghetto homie. I was raised on bread and bologna- B.G. “Move Around”
4) Watch me make yo’ face beat up my hand- Dem Frachize Boyz “Lean Wit it Rock Wit it”
5) Me, I’m a pimp I ain’t payin’ for no sex, I’d rather buy a car or a new rolex- David Banner “Like A Pimp”
6) Ever since I can remember I been workin’ these hoes and they better put my money in my hand- 36 Mafia “Poppin’ My Collar”
7) I’m the type of girl you wanna chew all of my bubble gum. I’m the type of girl you wanna take to ya mamma’s house- Rasheeda “My Bubblegum”
8) N**** I put you in a coma, smoke yo ass like marijuana- Triple Six Mafia “North”
9) Do yo chain hang low, do it wobble to da flo. Do it shine in da light, is it platinum, is it gold?- Jibbs “Chain Hang Low”
10) Chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side- DJ Webstar “Chicken noodle soup”
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

2 comments:
you forgot the birmingham maniacs featuring lil' T (aaron shaffer) and LeDarius (Clint Wells):
"gats and ass and crack; i smoke a doobie"
Hi
That chain hang low one - similar to a kids school version:
'Do your balls hang low, do they swing to and frow..' I forget the rest.
You could try doing one for ggod lyrics - Mos Def?
Post a Comment