Just a couple things that happened this weekend:
Woke up at 5am Saturday to an explosion which turned out to be a car on fire in the parking lot next door.
Someone hit my car making a 6-8 inch gash in my rear driver’s side door and drove off. My lease is up in two weeks and I have a $500 deductible. Sometimes I hate my life.
We got a piano (thank you Brian Murphy).
Allie peed ON our bed and then got a beat down from the Westerhold’s 12 week old puppy Jackson (of whom I have posted pictures on my flickr).
I watched my friend pump milk out of her breasts. Definitely have never seen that before.
Watched a record 8 episodes of The Office.
8 comments:
what kind of a piano did you get?
you can never watch too much of The Office!
some would say my puppy is cute.
i would say that he is the meanest mother fucker on the planet.
so watch your back Jack.
JW
american or british office? there's a big difference. they're both good, but the crazy brits can be more vulgar/hilarious on tv.
brett- this is really sad...but i don't know what kind it is. i'm just excited to have one. period.
and yes, i agree.
josh- he is a fiesty SOB. and by B i mean bitch.
andrew- american. i have actually never seen the british version. i'm guessing i should?
it's a winter piano, which brett you will instantly recognize to be one of the finer pianos ever made this side of the atlantic. this particular model was able to stay in tune in the 1980's but has long since given up on that feature.
I like the British Office much better than the American - although I love them both. But I don't know if my opinion is an objective one, because I saw the British show first. Ricky Gervais is a comedic genius and I think he makes the better boss. And I love Gareth (who plays Dwight's equivalent). But then the two shows are becoming harder and harder to compare because the American show is growing into its own. Somehow the British one is like 10 times more awkward and hilarious. I wonder, if I were British, would I feel the same?
btm- any piano > no piano. we don't care if it keeps a tune or not. we're just glad to have it.
cassia- that is exactly what heather said when we were talking about it the other day. who knows? but if the british version is MORE awkward, then maybe I should stay with the american version because it makes me feel awkward enough already.
wow. i'm not sure which i'm more envious of!
Post a Comment