
She is one of the most talented writers I've read, one of my favorites and yet reading her books brings with it an ache to which there is no remedy.

Just a sad, angry ache fading out into seemingly irreparable nothingness.
i need a little place
in the sun sometimes or
i think i may die.


4 comments:
no remedy?
technically there is a remedy: he could apologize.
but he's burt, so that won't happen. the older he gets the more inept he becomes at acting/reasoning outside of his ego-centric philosophy.
I'm sorry. Families are so broken, and screwed up
I also love that book. A lot.
I don't know the details of what exactly happened between you except for what you've written in your blog.
As hard as it is (boy, do I know), you could forgive him, regardless if he's sorry or not. What's more important: the relationship or him admitting he was wrong? Just something to think about.
My heart ached for you as I read the last sentence of this post while looking at that precious picture. I love you.
Post a Comment