For those of you who read this thing, you'll remember the night of the artwalk about 5 months ago where I ran into my ex. Well, something else happened that day too that I didn't write about.
A few hours before the incident, I quarreled with my brother Burt. My only brother, my only sibling. I think at the time I was too shocked and hurt to believe what had really transpired between us and I thought for sure it wouldn't stick. Our last few words were full of anger. I told him I didn't deserve to be treated the way he had treated me, and that I didn't want to hear from him again until he was ready to apologize. Silence hung between us before I heard his voice on the other end saying,
"Then you will never hear from me again."
On Christmas Eve, keeping his word, my brother packed up his belongings and moved to Oklahoma without so much as calling to tell me he was leaving.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

3 comments:
so heavy, liz.
I don't even know what to say. I'm so sad for you.
oh Liz. i'm sad for you, too. ugh.
Post a Comment