Clint and I went to a party last night for my 19 year old cousin Michael who's leaving for the Air Force Today. Michael might as well be my younger brother. During his times of wildness throughout his last few years of high school, I was the older sister telling him to call me if he needed a DD or a place to crash. During my times of loneliness when Clint was on the road, he'd stay with me and inevitably wake me up with the sound of either John Mayer of Stevie Ray Vaughn blaring. From the moment he found out that Clint and I were getting married, he was amazingly supportive, even sometimes telling me that I was really lucky to find Clint (instead maybe that maybe being a mutual thing...). He has continued to be a listening ear and a voice of comfort and encouragement to me during some of the hardest times since that then. He makes me laugh, has a heart of gold, and I will miss him every day he's gone.
Good luck cuz. And remember: if you come back a douchebag, I WILL be forced to kick your ass.
Good luck cuz. And remember: if you come back a douchebag, I WILL be forced to kick your ass.

No comments:
Post a Comment