Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh how I love plants....

I want all these plants in my yard. Now.


Crape Myrtles



Juniper
Italian Cypress


Japanese Maple

Oak Leaf Hydrangea


Hosta

Nikko Blue Hydrangea

Japanese Magnolia

3 comments:

Dena said...

yay! the people i lived with here in Jackson for 5 months when I moved here before i got married (woah, that made no sense) have a Jap. Mag. tree in their front yard, and its pretty much my fave.

I love hydrangas, too.

But. I pretty much have no desire to grow anything unless I can eat it. heh.

I just appreciate the flowers from afar in other's yards & such.

Clint Wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

oops! i just tried to reply to your comment and the computer was logged in as clint...

what i was going to say is: yeah, japanes maples awesome AND expensive. doh! why do i have to like the expensive ones??

and hydrangeas are so fabulous. i can't wait to have a bit row of them in my back yard.

the only thing i've managed to grow that i can eat is basil. my cilantro attempts went down in smoke when i tried to transplant :(