I would really like to know what you think this poem is about. I feel like I'm being pretty explicit, but maybe not...
It happened on a summer night
Awoke desire I couldn’t fight
A tangled twist of longing lips
Tied up in a forbidden kiss
And then the roaring fights ensue
And you blame me, and I blame you
You throw the vase into the wall
You don’t try to hear at all
You say ‘I won't let you be this way”
That this is all some big mistake
I’m really too confused to know
What this is, but you need to know
It’s not your fault, and not my own
It’s something that I’ve always known
So please don’t try to fix me now
There’s never ‘fixing’ anyhow
And no amount of prayer or faith
Or bible verses in my face
Can ever make me change my mind
Or change the way I feel inside
So please try and always know
I never tried to hurt you, no
That was never my intent
I only wanted to be lent
Some courtesy, like you were me
Like shoes and miles, and other feet
In hopes that love could interpose
Make open doors that once were closed.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

4 comments:
Or maybe it's about a romantic relationship changing - the giddy, rushing, first flames of romance dying down into something much less exciting but maybe more familiar and a hell of a lot more painful. It seems as though the protagonist of the poem is realizing that her (I presume it's a "she," although that's only because I can relate) lover actually doesn't know her as well as she thought. AND he (or she) doesn't really want to know, not really. He just wants to know better than her.
What's worse: even though he doesn't really know her, he can see her pain and brokenness and wrongness and screwed-up-ness better than anyone else (and it probably hurts him worse than anything else). And the protagonist is wishing that her lover would love her in spite of that, somehow.
(I could be totally off base, and I'm probably projecting a lot. But that's how I read it.)
ck--wow, I can totally see it that way now. hmm....
beth(can't get my stupid username to work)
a nice story
Post a Comment