Ok, so it came to my attention last night after having a phone conversation with a very tipsy M. Smith that I may need to clarify what my last poem is really about (he said, and I quote, "I was in Florida on a bad gig and when I read your poem it tore my world apart"). This is because he thought my poem was about me and Clint. Let me just assure everyone that this is NOT the case.
The poem is about a young boy who has a homosexual encounter and tries to tell his very conservative and close-minded parents that he thinks he is gay. Hence the "I won't let you be this way". I wrote it to be obscure but I still felt it's meaning was explicit. Apparently I was wrong.
So anyway, thanks for those who read my poems and my blog, and to you M. Smith for caring that much about my marriage. = )
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

4 comments:
Even if it was about you and Clint, that'd be OK. No worries here.
But now that you explain it, it makes a lot more sense. Nice work.
Well, when I read the title of THIS post, I thought you were leaving the blogosphere. I'm off to start rumors now.
yeah I'm with CK. even if it was about you and clint, it would have been okay.
that seems worth saying again.
cassia- well, thanks. i meant it more in the sense that some people read an adulterous undertone in this poem and that's why i felt i needed to clarify. i do think that if the overall tone was how you described it, that would be ok, well, because that really is how marriage works: it's passionate and obsessive at first, then it fades into realizing that the person you marry isn't god and then comes the anger at being let down. and you're right, it is ok. it's taken me a while to realize that it is, but it's still been a slow process accepting it. i actually still haven't really accepted it, but it's coming..
steph- just don't start 'em on the DW webboard. i hear they're up to their eyeballs talking about stem cells and addiction.
btm- thanks.
Post a Comment