What happened to the stories
I heard of as a child
The ones about the savior come
To save me from the wild
Or is the wildness
Really just a part of my own guile?
My own demons cast out the hope
I clung to as a child.
Black and white become
The mattered grey that fills our lungs
From cigarettes and past regrets
And lies upon our tongues
I run up to the table
To feel I still belong
Sluggish, weary, bearing
All the wrongs that I have done
But can the Bread and wine
Remind a sinner there in need
That I am not alone
Even if I don’t believe
What happened to the fairytale?
Why did it come to this?
Funny how a drink can make
A cynic reminisce.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

8 comments:
Wow, Lizzie. I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I take it you wrote this. is there music to it?
i can hear the music in the words. sing it for me soon.
danielle- *blush* thanks = )
btm- i did, and no there is not.i find i am much better at writing poetry than melodies. my words are your words though. feel free to use any of them.
mom- thanks. good to see you here.
i like this poem.
i think my favorite line is "funny how a drink can make a cynic remenisce."
crap. i wrote that last one,
josh w.
Wow, that gave me chills. Very nice, Liz.
josh- me too
benjamin- wow. thanks = )
Post a Comment