Ahhhh, maybe alcohol isn't a great idea, but most certainly a very imortant part of surviving the experience.
I blame the mechanical singing chicken. He's the one who always starts it.
Hey neighbor!! It's been too long - I want to hear about your trip to the sunny paradise. Actually, just looked out the window, and I may want to wait on that. Hearing about sunny paradise just might make me cry with envy right now.
jen - isn't that crazy?? and alcohol is probably not a good idea, but i'm with K. if i had to listen to a mechanical chicken serenade me for a night, i'm pretty sure it'd go down better with a cocktail. then i might actually get on stage and sing along :)
p.s. hang time is in order while you're home for the holidays. for reals.
k - i miss you guys! i remember telling you when we moved in that during the winter you won't see much of me. i seriously go into some kind of weird hibernating state :( sunny paradise was a wonderful and welcome break from the cold. pics are up on my facebook account. clint bought me a new camera before we left so i went nuts on the abstract, arty pics :)
and thanks for picking up our porch beams we left in the yard... sorry we're so trashy!!
-
i just need to acknowledge that i have the most insanely kind and beautiful
friends. i am just waking up to this, i had forgotten it. i knew it before,
but...
Katie Deter – The Brooklyn Sessions
-
A few months ago, a friend posted a video of Katie singing the classic
Stephen Foster song, “hard times” and I immediately was surprised and drawn
in by Ka...
What Brings Us Together
-
Many similarities exist between our daily lives in Florida and our daily
lives here, and between the people here and the people back home. More
brings us t...
Lucy the Valiant
-
This past Monday, I buried my lab Lucy.
Lucy was very sick for about 5 days. We knew something was wrong when she
didn't want to eat one morning, and ...
Raves!
-
In case any of you peeps were wondering - Weight Watchers works! I have
lost FIFTY pounds since my little girl was born 4 months ago. I joined WW 2
weeks a...
3 comments:
Haha, wow. I never would've suspected.
I guess alcohol at a children's restaurant is probably not a great idea.
Ahhhh, maybe alcohol isn't a great idea, but most certainly a very imortant part of surviving the experience.
I blame the mechanical singing chicken. He's the one who always starts it.
Hey neighbor!! It's been too long - I want to hear about your trip to the sunny paradise. Actually, just looked out the window, and I may want to wait on that. Hearing about sunny paradise just might make me cry with envy right now.
jen - isn't that crazy?? and alcohol is probably not a good idea, but i'm with K. if i had to listen to a mechanical chicken serenade me for a night, i'm pretty sure it'd go down better with a cocktail. then i might actually get on stage and sing along :)
p.s. hang time is in order while you're home for the holidays. for reals.
k - i miss you guys! i remember telling you when we moved in that during the winter you won't see much of me. i seriously go into some kind of weird hibernating state :( sunny paradise was a wonderful and welcome break from the cold. pics are up on my facebook account. clint bought me a new camera before we left so i went nuts on the abstract, arty pics :)
and thanks for picking up our porch beams we left in the yard... sorry we're so trashy!!
Post a Comment