I read this in the Wall Street Journal this morning and was stunned by how absolutely, soberingly true this statement is:
Real emotional intimacy may be frightening. "It's scarier to be emotionally vulnerable with your spouse than it is to go downtown at 3 a.m. and pick up a hooker. She can't hurt you if you don't care about her," he says.
Parts Per Billion 2014 cz dubbing film download etelka [720p] celý český
titulky
-
🎞️ Parts Per Billion blu ray cz celý film hd 2014
*jak sledovat filmů Parts Per Billion online cz dubbing stream onlinee csfd
2014*
Parts Per Billion 20...
4 years ago

5 comments:
I'll tell you what I really think about this when in about seven years, aka sometime post marriage. I probably won't think what I think about it now, once I married.
this post kind of freaks me out.
love the new header photo. best ever. seriously.
it's 3am here. I can't sleep. but I'm going to try.
buonanotte.
suz - probably best. things like this before you're married are apt to drive you a little nutty.
btm - i think that's a pretty appropriate response.
and thanks :) i got some new photo editing software that i'm playing around with.
what did you get?
it's called PhotoScape. i actually stumbled on it because i needed something for work but it's got a lot of cool features. plus its free so that's nice.
as a sidenote: what did you think of the nikon d50?
Post a Comment