Friday, August 01, 2008

Why I &hearts Pamela Anderson

Listen here, I don't care what anyone says: Pamela Anderson has got the goods. No, no... she's not just some blonde bimbette with a barbed wire tattoo around her arm, or a purveyor of trashtastic husbands. Pamela Anderson is just a great gal.

I know what you're thinking,

"Liz, surely you jest."

Oh no, I am dead serious. Here's just a few of the many reasons why I heart Ms. Pamela Anderson.


1) She is a great philanthropist.


Not only is she a strong supporter of the vegetarian lifestyle, she is a spokesperson for PETA, even going so far as to strip down for their "I'd rather be naked than wear fur" campaign and also calling out other celebrities such as Beyonce Knowles and J Lo for carrying items with fur in their clothing lines:



2) She has been known to take in a number of rednecks suffering from delusions of grandeur, even caring for them personally.



3) And lest we forget, if you're ever drowning: have no fear! Ms. Anderson is a certified lifeguard with built in flotation devices:



But let me tell you why I truly love Pamela Anderson....



She's just such a natural beauty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! miss you liz :)
-kelly